Thursday, August 7, 2008

Last Day of Camp

Today was Bubba's last day of camp, and he will have 2 weeks off before starting school. I am amazed at how far he has come in the three weeks since starting camp. He has flourished into such a little boy and is becoming a great big brother.
Now instead of pushing the Baby after he hits her, he now gives her a hug and says "you ok baby?" He is also calling her by name more than ever before. He has gained 4 pounds in one month since starting the diet and has really started to have more of an appetite. He is also eating more of a variety of foods. I never thought I'd see the day when my two children would eat carrots for a snack, but they both are doing amazingly well.
I have even seen changes in the baby. She is also eating more of a variety and is eating more in general (if possible). She doesn't be as congested as usual either.
It continues to amaze me that a change in diet can have such an effect!

No comments: