Thursday, April 23, 2009

Jumbled Mess


This post isn't like the usual post. It is, instead, a jumbled mess of what is going on at our house.
The psychiatrist increased Bubba's dosage again, and he seems to have made great strides with it. It is almost like he wakes up, every now and then, and notices what is around him. He has been asking questions like never before. He wanted to know where we bought Lambie, and where Mimi lives. He asked about our chimney and Santa Claus. It has been amazing to watch.
Now, Bubba has croup, an ear infection, and a sinus infection. I'm expecting to have to return to the ENT for a discussion about tubes again, but we will see.
Baby has submerged deeply into the terrible twos. I'm not sure if she will ever return!! Seriously, though, she has decided to assert her independence like never before, and she doesn't take no for an answer. She is the girliest 2-year-old I have ever seen.
We got a swing set at our house (thank you Mimi), and it has been like heaven. The kids have been outside every chance they get swinging, sliding, and playing. They LOVE it, and so do I! It gives me a chance to sit down.
This post is kindof how my thoughts and life have been lately, so that is really the only way I knew to post. We have been everywhere, doing a little bit of everything.

1 comment:

Diane said...

I'm thinking that we are in need of a swingset. I've heard that they can be very helpful!! :)

Sorry to hear that Spencer is sick and the girly is in the throws of the terrible twos.